A Photographic Workshop Designed to Re-Ignite, Re-Invent, and Re-Energize Your Business!
June 17th - 20th 2012
A Business and Life Changing 3 1/2 Day Workshop Hosted by Bruce & Josh Hudson
Let's face it, the last few years have been challenging for most photography businesses. Whether you are just getting started, work from home, or have a brick and mortar studio, all of us could use some fresh eyes on our business! This workshop is hosted by the Hudson’s at their brand new studio location just south of Seattle, WA and is partly inspired by the hit Food Network Show Restaurant Impossible! If you’ve never seen the show, Chef Robert Irvine travels the country and helps save failing restaurants. He helps them transform their brand, their food, and re-energizes the owners will to succeed. From what Josh and Bruce hear on the road speaking, it sounds like the photography industry could use a little Studio Impossible!
What You’ll Learn in 3 1/2 Days...
The Hudson’s recently moved their studio operation for the first time in 25 years! Why the drastic change? 3 years ago the challenging economy and ultra competitive photography environment caused 30 year veteran Master Photographer Bruce Hudson to make some big changes to his brand, his business, and his photography mindset! The results have been amazing! Bookings are up, sales are up, and Hudson’s is still considered to be on the top studios in the Seattle area. Bruce and Josh are ready to do the same for you!
During this intense, jam-packed 3 1/2 day workshop they will cover:
Re-Ignite Your Photography
- Learn how to create high impact Family Portrait Photography that commands TOP dollar in any market!
- Large groups with an artistic flare
- Controlling the “spontaneous” moment
- Off camera flash in any condition…even in FULL sun!
- How to photograph the modern high school senior: Edgy vs. Sellable- Finding a balance between kid and parent
- 2 sessions with actual clients…watch Bruce in a real time environment
- Shooting to sell: Wall portraits, clusters, and albums
- And much more!!!
Re-Invent Your Marketing
- 10 Steps to Re-Branding Your Business- Logo, Culture, and Standing Out!
- Creating a KILLER web presence
- Marketing through social media- Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube
- Adding video to your marketing- Website, Facebook, Youtube
- Adding interaction to hard copy marketing with custom mobile tags and QR codes
- Tips for thinking outside the box!
- Relationship marketing- Emails, newsletters, and client events
- Using Groupon to get HIGH END clients!
- Marketing with special events- Pet Model Search!
- Become an expert…teach a class!
- Marketing through charities!
- Tricks for effective follow-up
- SPECIAL BONUS- An actual case study from one of Bruce’s clients and her re-branding from a general dentist to a boutique cosmetic smile designer! SOME major lessons to learn here!
Re-Energize Your Sales!
- Wall Portrait centered sales!
- Pricing for profit in today’s world
- What to offer…what to not!
- A complete overview Bruce’s successful projection sales formula
- Pre-portrait consultations
- Creating a pro-buying environment at your studio, home, anywhere!
- In home design consultations and final fittings
- When to use online proofing…and when not too!
- How your sales process can make you stand out!
All of this and a comprehensive one on one assessment of your pricing, branding, sales process, and more!
"I spent a week with Bruce at GLIP; it was the most inspiring week of my life! If I could I would schedule a week with Bruce Hudson every year! If you get the chance to hold his reflector, jump on it!" - Carol Creeger - Fostoria, OH
Cost and What’s Included...
The cost for the Studio Impossible Workshop is $575 per person. An additional member of your studio (spouse, business partner, etc) can be added for another $325. Your tuition includes:
- 3 1/2 days of instruction in a small classroom setting
- One on one attention from both Bruce and Josh
- Breakfast and lunches are included
- Wine tasting event
- Welcome cocktail party
- Transportation from airport, hotel, etc.
- A copy of Bruce and Josh Hudson’s Studio Support Materials- $169 value!
There are several hotels within walking distance of the studio and we’ve taken steps to get you some deeply discounted rates! Ask Josh for a list of them!
We are limited this workshop to around 20 people TOTAL, this is a great opportunity to study with Bruce Hudson and learn the ins and outs of modern marketing from his son Josh!
"I've had the pleasure of teaching with Bruce at The Texas Professional School for many years. His class is one of the most popular and comments from the students have always been outstanding! Last year I was in Seattle and finally saw Bruce’s operation and lifestyle. He definitely walks the talk!" - Doug Box, Industry Leader
How to Register...
Simply give Josh a call at 206.687.7283 or email him for more information and to register.
We hope to see you in Seattle on June 15th!