Bruce Hudson’s New Directions/Reality Check Tour - 2 DVD Collection
How's business? Is it up? Is it down? Is it sideways?
The market is changing...Are YOU?
Thousands of photographers from all over the country experienced Bruce Hudson's New Directions/Reality Check Tour this year. The final city was Bruce's home town of Seattle, Washington where this 2 DVD collection was filmed! Bruce discusses the 4 Major Areas YOU must focus your Time, Energy, and Money on to Guarantee your studio's success!
Innovative Marketing Methods
Consistent Image Creation
Selling with Projection
Studio Management Techniques
After watching this informative DVD collection you will:
- Be able to separate yourself from the ever growing competition
- Learn the hottest marketing strategies that not only attracts the affluent but affluent clients that will invest in photography
- Produce high impact images capable of commanding top dollar!
- Create the images in the camera avoiding countless hours in front of your computer
- Have a step by step plan for pre-portrait consultations that will result in non-speculations sales!
- Start projecting your images and doubling, tripling, even quadrupling your sales! - Trust me, it is possible!
- Finally get your business organized! Time is money!
Bruce's message is like a bible for building a photography business! I saw Bruce 4 years ago and really took his message and ideas to heart. One year later, using Bruce's model of not just creating a portrait but a memory, our business took off! His New Directions Tour is giving me more ideas that I can implement immediately and continue to grow my business. Thanks, Bruce!
I received your tour announcement in the mail and knew I had to come and see you. I was not disappointed! Thanks, Bruce, for sharing your knowledge and helping me grow my business. Your New Directions seminar was amazing and I look forward to putting all the ideas into action. I would recommend your program to anyone who actually wants to make money as a photographer! Great stuff as always!
Fine Portraiture by Michele